Digital Bullion Gold (DBG) Price Hits $0.0022 on Exchanges – Fairfield Current
Digital Bullion Gold (CURRENCY:DBG) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 10th. In the last week, Digital Bullion Gold has traded up 11.9% against the US dollar. One Digital Bullion Gold coin can currently be bought for $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular exchanges. Digital Bullion Gold has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Digital Bullion Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00068570 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003132 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Digital Bullion Gold Profile
Digital Bullion Gold (CRYPTO:DBG) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 4th, 2016. Digital Bullion Gold’s total supply is 24,523,275 coins. Digital Bullion Gold’s official website is digitalbulliongold.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Reward: 210Block Reward Halving Rate: 100000Difficulty retarget: D.G.W. “
Digital Bullion Gold Coin Trading
Digital Bullion Gold can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Bullion Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Bullion Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digital Bullion Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Bullion Gold Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Bullion Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.